[ Date amended 1/11/2020 ]
Before you order here is the information you need to know:
- Our Address:
25 Newmarket Road
Bury St Edmunds
Telephone: 07494795142 ( Mobile phone charge rates vary depending on your provider )
Email: ihai @ yorishiro.co.uk
Please note all our products are printed to order and personalised, we would advise to check your order before paying to avoid any disappointment and to help keep costs down to the customer as much as possible.
- “The site” provides:
1) Artistic print(s) in A4,A3 and A2 sizes.
2) A certificate of authenticity with photographers signature and special stamp.
3) UK delivery (only) by DPD
4) Any required packaging for delivery.
5) Confirmation via email or receipt of your order, despatch with tracking details so you can check progress and any payment statements.
6) A questionnaire to fill out after receipt with feedback and money off vouchers for future purchases.
- “The site” does not:
1) Provide any mount or frame (unless stated otherwise on the product description).
2) Guarantee exact colour reproduction as monitor settings and interpretation my vary.
3) Provide a guarantee on fading or atmospheric changes to the material for more than 28 days from receipt for any reason.
4) Accept walk in customers at our offices or payments other than PAYPAL.
5) Offer any reimbursement for late delivery or damaged products unless as a gesture of good will at our discretion.
6) Accept orders from abroad unless agreed by “The site” independently of the normal shop front process.
- If you need to return your items to us if faulty:
1) You can arrange via email or telephone a time for collection.
2) “The site” will refund you within 14 days upon successful receipt of your item and your return paperwork.
- If you need to return your item to us if not faulty:
0) Your order is personalised and unique to you and can only be returned upon a valid request to “the site”.
1) You must email us to advise of your return request and all authorised returns will be notified of a special code to quote inside your packaging.
2) You must enclose your item in the same state it was received in and enclose your order packing note so we know who has sent it back.
3) You must pay for your own return cost.
4) You will be reimbursed for any original postage costs to send your order to you (if paid).
- All prices are stated on “the site” and confirmed at point of sale in the electronic shopping cart page and via PAYPAL payment processing.
All prices will state any tax that needs to be paid on the electronic shopping cart page.
- You may only pay via paypal.
- Delivery will be via DPD and will take 3 – 5 working days from despatch notification. Delivery will only be made to a valid UK address provided as the billing address
from the PAYPAL payment account.
- Your order will only be despatched once payment has been received successfully by “the site”.
- Payment for delivery is at a “flat-rate” of £4.99 unless stated otherwise. ( For example via a free coupon code for deducting £4.99 from the total )
- Your contract with “the site” is for the time of payment is received and for a period of up to 14 days from receipt, after which it ends (unless you notify us otherwise).
- “The site” will not start your contract period until payment has been received.
- You may cancel your order either:
1) Before despatch via email.
2) Up to 14 days from when you receive your order and upon completion of our return policy (above).
- You will lose your right to cancel if 14 days have passed from when you receive your order.
- You must return your order to us at your own expense unless damaged or faulty within a further 14 days from receipt. It is your responsibility to return your order within this time or we may refuse a refund.
- If your order is not faulty or damaged you will have to return the product at your own cost however we will refund our original cost of £4.99 postage (if paid).
- You must tell us immediately via email or telephone if an item is received damaged or faulty.
- You must cancel your order via email giving the following details:
1) Your order number
2) Your name
3) [ Optional ] A reason (if any) you wish to cancel
- If your order has not arrived within 30 days of despatch please contact us via email, phone or writing to us at our offices.
( Please note “The site” will contact DPD to obtain tracking information where possible to verify non-delivery )
- Any coupons can be withdrawn from the site at any time and without notice. Coupons do not have a monetary value and only offer a deduction from a total value still to pay on an order yet to be placed.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to your UK consumer rights.